This policy may be revised over time as new offerings of services are made by Pilot Getaways or as we incorporate suggestions from our users. If we are going to use or disclose your personally identifiable information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time we collected the information, you will have a choice as to whether or not we use or disclose your information in this new manner.
3. How Your Information is Used
1. Order and Payment Processing, Customer Service, Credit Card Issuers and Quality Assurance: We use contact information to help us efficiently perform transactions, to deliver the services you have requested, to perform quality assurance, sales analyses and other business analyses, and to contact you in connection with any orders that you have placed with us. We may also provide your contact information to your credit card issuer or to credit card processors for their purposes. No other use of your financial information will be made except to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental request, or judicial order. If you make a purchase through our website, or register with our website, you will provide us with an email address where we, or these service providers, may contact you for the purposes described in this paragraph.
2. Contacting You for Offers and Promotions: You agree, in consideration for the use of the Services provided by Pilot Getaways, to allow Pilot Getaways to use your personal information to send you marketing and promotional materials. Pilot Getaways may also send you marketing and promotional materials that promote third party products or rent or sell your personal information for use by third parties. These materials may include, but are not limited to: newsletters providing you with current information about Pilot Getaways, and promotional offers for goods and services from Pilot Getaways or third parties. You have the option to opt out of receiving these offers at any time.
3. Use of Demographic Information: Pilot Getaways may use your demographic information to perform business analyses or to tailor communications to your interests. We may share anonymous, aggregated demographic information with advertisers and other third parties so that they can tailor their advertisements and communications to the appropriate audience
4. Disclosure to Governmental Entities
Pilot Getaways may disclose specific contact information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of Pilot Getaways. Also, your contact information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or a bankruptcy of Pilot Getaways.
5. Information from Other Sites
6. Non-US Users
If you are not a resident of the United States, you understand and agree that Pilot Getaways stores and processes your information on computers located in the United States, and by providing any data to Pilot Getaways, you consent to the transfer of such information to the United States.
7. Security Precautions
8. How to Contact Us
2. Address: Pilot Getaways, PO Box 550, Glendale, CA 91209